These guidelines is to select new projects and provide the necessary policy framework for development of projects under the bundling scheme for Phase I of the JNNSM.
The objectives of these guidelines are:
1. To facilitate a quick start up of the JNNSM,
2. To ensure serious participation for projects to be selected under JNNSM,
3. To facilitate speedier implementation of the new projects to be selected to meet the Phase I target of JNNSM;
4. To enhance confidence in the Project Developers and
5. To promote manufacturing in the solar sector, in India.